Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dallas Trip

In July we made a trip to Dallas to see my pals, Ellie and London.

I had the best time playing with all of Ellie's toys. The fact that they were all pink didn't deter me at all! Aunt Kristy and Uncle Philip gave Mom and Dad their own personal wedding celebration with a gourmet cupcake tasting. These unique, but surprisingly fun, tastings have become a tradition with our visits. You won't see any pics of the tasting because Mom won't allow me to post the not-so-flattering photos of her ;)





















































































On Sunday, we made a visit to London's house. London was just a baby the last time I saw him. Boy, how he has grown! Instead of a pink princess car, he had a blue jeep. It was a little more my style. So much so that Mom and Dad got me my very own shortly after we returned to Austin. They spoil me, don't they?