Monday, October 3, 2011

Rockport Trip

Back in July Aunt Betty and Uncle David invited the family to their beach house in Rockport. I had a great time! Since I'm the only kid (until November anyways when Baby Rylan arrives), I get ALL of the attention. I've really learned how to put on a show!



















Romy and Buck waiting anxiously for me to drop a morsel of food for them.
















Doing 'the hulk' for Uncle David.















I had my very own pool that I played in while watching all the boats go by in the channel.













High-five Aunt Jojo!















Playing some more in my pool.












Putting on one of my entertaining 'shows' for the Aunts and Uncles.














Move out of my way Buck!


















I was a little unsure of the beach at first...













but quickly adjusted. I didn't want to leave!










Mom and I at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus. We saw dolphins, bald eagles, turtles and sharks!



























I had a strange fascination with this fella. I stood enamored with him for at least 15 minutes until Mom and Dad finally forced me to leave.