Friday, July 13, 2012

Hadley's Birthday Party

In case I haven't mentioned this before, I LOVE me some birthday parties!  In fact, I still talk about my 2nd birthday at the park with the choo choo train and cupcakes every chance I get.  It sure does make Mom feel good because she spent so much time and effort planning it.  Anywho, I digress.  Several weeks ago we went to a swim school for Hadley's birthday party.  Mom and Dad didn't know how I would react to the pool since I wasn't a big fan of them last year.  Well, as you can see from the pics below, I loved it!  Thanks for inviting me Hadley!





Mallory (above) and Shelby (below) posing for the camera.



There's the birthday girl!



My favorite: cupcakes!  How did they know?!?  I think Shelby and I were the youngest pair at the party.  It didn't matter to us, we still had a blast.