Friday, July 13, 2012

Miscellaneous Grayson Pics

Mom has dropped the ball on updating the blog lately so below are a few snapshots of some of my most memorable moments from the past couple of months.


 While Mom and Dad were busy at the hospital with my new baby brother, Gammy and Pappy took me to eat at Chili's where we all shared one of Mom's favorite desserts in her honor, Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie.  It sure was delish!


Here I am at a play date at the park with Caroline and Connor Kubesh and Madi Fox (not sure where Meredith wandered off to for this photo op?).  Mom can't believe she got us all actually looking at the camera at the same time.


This is a picture of the way my Pappy likes to walk the dogs.  Makes sense for Macy and Scout who like to run...and run...and run some more.  However, not so much for tiny little Sadie.  I call that just pure laziness Pappy!


Here I am going in for a big bear hug to my BFF, Ellie.  Is it just me or does she show no signs of reciprocating?!? 


Not sure if Mom has posted a picture of my newest cousin yet?  If not, I would like to introduce you to Rylan.  If you can't tell, he has a full head of adorable red hair.


When I go over to Mimi and Moomo's house to visit, this is my favorite thing to do: sit on Unkie Moomo's riding lawn mower in the sweltering hot garage.  Can you say good times for Mom and Dad?


I'm all dressed for school Mom!


Check out my Woody and Buzz backpack from Nana.


Summertime fun in the sun!



Enjoying breakfast with Frosty...in June!


Helping Mom clean up with my handy dandy mini dirt devil.


Like father like son...